NIGHT BEFORE THE EVENT
I always have everything ready the night before. For example, if it were a fashion show I would have the dress, heels, and bag ready + my invitations . . .
But after all of that, your body will need a bit of preparation, so this is how I mostly prepare for an event.
- Light some candles
- Wash your face, put eye patches for puffy eyes and dark circles on (I would sometimes do this step in the morning before my makeup)
- Put a face mask on
- Take a warm bath with some “lush” bath bombs and relax (some people would prefer relaxing music, but I just put the same things I usually listen to)
- Then put some comfortable pajamas on
- If I am still not tired, I will watch a movie
- Then try to go to sleep so you won’t be tired
- When you wake up in the morning, go first eat your breakfast (with coffee)
- Take a shower (with some music to put you in a happy mood)
- Then start doing your makeup/have your makeup done
- Put on your dress, put your heels on and you are good to go!
(don’t forget to put perfume on!)
Now go read my all my adventures at the Fashion Shows and Events posts!
XXX, Tiffany Lea