Hey guys! I hope you’re all doing good! For today’s post I wanted to follow Zimmy Lifestyle’s yearly tradition tradition with my annual gift guide! This will hopefully help you find presents for all your loved ones this season. As per usual, I varied the prices from affordable to bigger gifts to fit every budget as well as different categories (depending on who you’re getting your gift for!). I also listed the items in pounds but you can easily convert it to your currency with any conversion website/app. Without further ado let’s get into it, shall we!
Starting with fashion I absolutely love every item on this list and would truly be ecstatic if I received any of these amazing gifts! I added a lot of essentials because let’s be real, you can never have enough (and it’s easy to gift!).
1. Orseund Iris – Le Club Top in Black – £245
Although very pricey for a top, the ‘Club’ top is one of my pieces I wear the most closet! It’s ideal for everyday wear and can be paired up with pretty much anything!
2. Bottega Veneta – Double faced woven leather card holder in color ‘Almond Gold’ – £210
A classic card holder, but better! You’re pretty much guaranteed to have the best gift in your household with this one!
3. Holzweiler – Dipper check-print wool-cashmere blend scarf – £140
This is the perfect scarf to keep you warm during these cold winter nights! Its sustainability is definitely an added bonus since it uses recycled wool!
4. Sarah Chloe – Wishbone Eva Necklace – £73
Another one that I love, this is such a memorable gift!
5. Monica Vinader – Alta Capture Charm Bracelet – £295
My mom got me this gorgeous bracelet for my 20th birthday, it had been on my wishlist ever since it came out. It’s the perfect gift for a loved one that loves a touch of gold!
6. Bottega Veneta – Cassette Chain Bag in color ‘Almond’ (also gorgeous in ‘Clay’) – £2800
If you want to splurge I would DEFINITELY recommend this elegant piece that anyone would love (also stunning in color ‘Clay’).
7. Jonathan Adler – Eve Candle Holder – £78
Next up, this insanely beautiful candle holder to add a little touch of chicness to anyone’s bedroom!
8. G. Label – Mandy chunky-knit puff sleeve turtleneck – £443
Although simple, this chunky-knit sweater is a perfect everyday cozy sweater and it’s guaranteed to keep you warm. It would be a favourite in anyone’s closet!
From hair to skincare to makeup, you’re sure to find at least one piece your friend and family members will adore!
1. Selfridges – The Ultimate Mask collection – £60
Another one that was on my wishlist, this insane mask collection released by Selfridges is once again, any skincare lover’s dream gift!
2. Gisou – The Propolis triplet – £84
I had to include this set as you can achieve pretty much any hairstyle with this amazing team of products!
3. Dr. Dennis Gross – Pro Facial Steamer – £111
Onto another splurge, this is any skincare enthusiast’s dream gift! This is honestly the best way to upgrade your at-home facial!
4. Pat McGrath Labs – Skin Fetish Duo – £47
I have been using this highlighter for two years now and there’s no way I’ll change that anytime soon haha. It has a shimmery highlighter on one side and a transparent gloss on the other (if you want a runway glow). You can also use the skin fetish highlighter as eyeshadows, which I always use for natural makeup looks!
5. Dior – Backstage Eye Palette in 003 Neutrals – £39
If you’re unsure about what colors to go for when looking for gifts, nudes are always a the go-to! Every shade is different so it will even be appreciated if the recipient has a lot of makeup already! I would personally love that one for Christmas.
6. Dior – Duo Lip Glow + Lip Max – £45
Dior’s lip glow is my favourite product from their brand! It gives the perfect rosy natural lips and most importantly, amazing moisture and feels great on the lips.
7. Gisou – The Mini Series – £44
All your favorite Gisou products in one set, what’s not to love? This is also a great beginner pack if you don’t know this brand it is INCREDIBLE!
8. Dyson – Airwrap styler Limited Copper gift edition) – £449.99
Lastly in the beauty category, the Dyson Airwrap is the best way to give yourself a stunning blow dry at home! It’s the only tool that I can use to give myself a good looking blow dry (and in under 15 minutes)! There are also multiple attachments so you can create amazing waves, curls or a voluminous blow dry!
1. WeWoreWhat – Oversized hoodie and sweatpants in color tan – £162 for set. Sweatshirt £89.54, sweatpants £73.26, scrunchie £16.28
Covid, lockdown and quarantine have taught us all that sweatpants can literally be a life saver. This set is so cute and so soft. Also the fact that they added a scrunchie is so adorable, all you need now is a matching mask. This is just overall the perfect nude set! Wether you get the set, only the pants or only the sweater, you’re sure to make someone happy!
2. Gisou – Holiday Limited Edition Beeswax Candles – £32
This colourful trio looks amazing on any tabletop and is the perfect gift for someone who likes pretty original things!
3. Laura Mercier – Ambre Vanillé Honey Bath – £41
This is perfect for a chilly evening to get you relaxed and leave your skin feeling velvety soft and hydrated thanks to Shea Butter Vanilla Extracts! As well as sweet Almond Proteins, Hydrolyzed Rice, Oat Protein and Pro-Vitamin B-5 to deliver a more balanced skin and protection!
4. Your London – Dried Bouquet – £45
Dried Bouquets are great gifts if your loved one is busy and doesn’t get much time to decorate their space. They require no maintenance and can last up to 1-3 years! It’s THE perfect gift and can be found pretty much anywhere. I particularly like this dried bouquet from ‘Your London’!
5. Anissa Kermiche – Rock Bottom Tea-light holder set (in gold/beige speckled and white) – £125
I had to include these light holders that I’m obsessed with and are becoming super trendy.
6. Ajouter – Pack of Three Pink Bubble Vegan Soy Candles – £37.99
These candles are also a great gift for a loved one who loves with home decor! Plus they smell so dreammyyyy!
7. Anissa Kermiche X Nodaleto Bulla Corta Boot Vase in Black – £200
Fashion? Home decor? Why not mix both with this stunning boot vase! My mom got me this beauty for Christmas and I am way too excited about it!
8. TerrariumArt – Exclusive Skiing Terrarium – £160
Lastly, terrarium’s are such orignal, thoughtful gifts, this is perfect for anyone with a plant obsession!
1. Oculus – Quest 2 – £299
I am getting this amazing VR experience for my boyfriend for Christmas (let’s hope he doesn’t read this and spoil the surprise), it’s simply amazing!
2. Herman Miller – Aeron Gaming Chair – £1099
For any gamer seeking equipment; most people forget how important it is to have a comfortable chair (and that is healthy for your back in the long run). This is the perfect gift for your favorite game lover that spends a lot of time at his/her desk.
3. Apple – Apple Watch – £379
Perfect for anyone with an active life, this amazing piece of technology helps you keep track and do pretty much anything! Oh, and it is also water resistant!
4. GoPro – HERO9 Bundle – £329.98 (includes one year subscription with GoPro)
You can’t go wrong with a GoPro! For your sibling that loves filming everything or your creative family member/friend, with this one you will truly make someone happy!
5. Aprettystudio (Etsy) – Custom AirPods Case – £12
had to add this AirPods case as it’s such a thoughtful gift and something useful the person will use daily! It’s a nice way to showing a little love to a friend! It’s also super well priced.
6. Nintendo – Switch – £279
I got my Nintendo Switch as soon as I moved into my apartment in London and will never travel without it ever again haha. You will never run out of games to play and it’s the best ‘console’ to play with a friend on-the-go (anywhere)! Truly a good gift fo anyone who likes games. Also if you’re a 2000s baby like me this will be a flash back to your childhood.
7. Cowboy – Cowboy 3 Electric bike for urban riders – £1,990
This is THE best gift for you family member that keeps track of every newly released technology, and is the best way to get around town! You win Christmas if you surprise someone with this beauty! It is also super ecological which is great.
8. DJI – Mini 2 – £419
Alike the GoPro, you can’t go wrong with a mini drone! Perfect for hikes, exploring your city from the sky’s point of view or getting insane shots and videos of you and your friends, this one does it all!
Steamery – Cirrus No.2 Travel Steamer – £110
1. Rimowa – The ‘Essential’ Check-in L suitcase in yellow – £680
Any traveler needs a good and practical suitcase, and you can rest assured you will get this with the ‘Essential Check-in’ suitcase (and a pretty suitcase you will spot from a mile away at the gate)!
2. Fujifilm – Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera – £89
Not to be nostalgic, but instant film cameras are such a raw way of capturing pictures! I’ve had one ever since I was 12 and honestly don’t think I’ll ever stop bringing it with me to special life events!
3. eBags – Ultralight Packing Cubes (Five-Piece Set) – £46
This is another must if you’re always on-the-go; packing cubes! They’re fun, easy and practical! It’s also the thing you never think of getting yourself, but once you have it, you truly can’t go back!
4. Steamery – Cirrus No.2 Travel Steamer – £110
I wish I would’ve known about mini portable steamers to remove your wrinkles on clothes because wrinkles when travelling are truly unpreventable. This is the best solution I have found! If you have a close one who loves traveling (or does it a lot for work), this is a great gift idea. You can even gift this to someone who isn’t travelling (especially not with covid around) but just is an easier option that ironing.
5. Standard World Scratch Map – £20
The ‘Scratch Map’ is an amazing way of keeping up with your travels and truly seeing how much you’ve discovered (and have still got to explore)! I love this idea.
6. Therabody – Theragun Mini – £148
Therabody’s mini massage gun releases muscle tension and is perfect for any traveler due to it’s incredibly practical size! It is seriously the best thing ever. Releases so much stress!
1. Gymshark – Heavy resistance band – £15
Another affordable and incredibly practical gift is this resistance band, it’s a great way to easily elevate your workouts at home!
2. Beats – Powerbeats Pro True Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Sport Headphones – £159
Any sport enthusiast will tell you how hard it is for headphones to stay in your ears, but you can easily solve this issue with these amazing sport bluetooth headphones!
3. Nike – Yoga Luxe Leggings – £89.95
This particular pair are for the ladies, but leggings are a great gift for everyone! Or any type of workout clothing.
4. Therabody – Theragun Elite – £223
Help a loved one feel better this Christmas with a gift that’s probably the most wanted gifts by athletes this year!
5. Weleda- Arnica Muscle Soak – £14.95
Another amazing gift to help with muscle tension that also works wonders! It is also a lot cheaper but still works very well.
6. TRX – Rubber-coated Kettlebells – £30
With gyms being closed in a lot of cities, at-home workouts remain the only option for most of us. You’re sure to be set with this amazing pack! It’s the perfect gift for anyone missing equipment at home.
1. Richardson Sheffield Scandi 5 Piece Knife Block Set – £108
Although this might sound ‘basic’, knives are crucial and used in almost every food we make. Having goods ones is one of the must haves at a home cooks (or anyones) kitchen really! Quality knives usually have a good grip which leads to less slippage and overall more safety.
PennyRoseHomeGifts (on Etsy) – Personalised Kitchen Apron – £14Any cook would love this thoughtful gift! It is also inexpensive.
2. Joseph Joseph – Bamboo Index Chopping Board Set, Natural – £70.00
Alongside knives, chopping boards are an essential in the kitchen and having good ones on the countertop ready to cook is even better!
3. Marcato – Atlas Pasta Machine – now £59.99 (15% off)
For the home cook that’s ready for the next step! Love the idea of spending the night making pasta with a loved one. A good quarantine hobby to practice as well!
4. PennyRoseHomeGifts (on Etsy) – Personalised Kitchen Apron – £14
Any cook would love this thoughtful gift! It is also inexpensive.
5. Lavazza Store – A Modo Mío Easy Milk Frother – £49
Upgrade your regular coffee to a Cappuccino in an instant! Nothing better than a homemade delicious Italian coffee cappuccino if you ask me.
6. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker – £89.99
This is such a practical gift, the list of things you can make with a pressure cooker is endless! Perfect for students or home cooks!
8. Phillips – Indoor smoke-less grill – £115
Don’t let your kitchen stop you from cooking your dream diner! This is a good priced griller and can help you make so many delicious meals.
7. Disney – Mickey Mouse 90th anniversary Double Flip Waffle Maker – £84
I’m so glad I decided to get this waffle maker when moving in my flat! I love the fact that the waffles are mickey shaped and that you can make multiples ones at the same times! It’s such a special gift, especially for a Disney lover!
9. KitchenAid – Stand Mixer in color Pistachio – £499
A good stand mixer is a must for anyone who bakes often and who can resist the 70’s vibes this one addsto your kitchen!
1. Reigning Champ – Slim-fit Loopback Cotton-Jersey Sweatpants in Gray – £125
The perfect gift for your boyfriend/a sibling! Comfy sweatpants are truly essentials (especially these days)!
2. Amalgam Collection – Lamborghini Moira P400SV 1:18 Model Car – £574
For anyone with a love for cars, this is great present!
3. Slip – Embroidered Silk eye mask in blue – £45
Eye masks are so practical, whether you’re on a plane, or if you can’t sleep because of lights! It’s a handy thing to have on-the-go and the silk will make you never want to take it off (that’s a promise)!
4. Rapport London – Kensington Studded Leather Two-watch box – £36
This is a truly original and special gift and you can be sure it will constantly be in use! I love the idea of a classy watch box.
5. Ami Paris – Ami De Coeur hoodie – £270
An exceptional gift for any fashion enthusiast! I love the vibe and the overall design. Comfort is also a must.
6. Kingsman – + Smythson Panama Cross Grain Leather Notebook – £45
This notebook is amazing on it’s own or alongside another gift. The Kingsman notebook is a great gift for anyone with a love for pop culture or who’s creative!
I hope you found this post helpful and found some gift ideas!
Have you gone/ordered online your Christmas shopping yet (if you celebrate it), if so what did you get? Let me know in the comments!
Wishing you all very Happy Happy Holidays! Whatever you celebrate and wherever you are I hope you are safe and healthy and hopefully able to be with some loved ones.
Lot’s of LOVE, as always,